VoIP switchboard main features
Asterisk is the core engine of the majority of the VoIP features.
Colibrì is Asterisk-based and compatible with the most diverse systems. It integrates the traditional usage of a switchboard with cutting-edge and reliable features in order to unify business communications.
No limitations and/or license fees for new lines, telephone extensions, additional services, new features (including the future ones), etc.
Colibrì PBX main features
- Fully autonomous management of telephone extensions for each authorized user
- Voicemail (with e-mail service integration)
- Incoming Faxes via e-mail or web interface
- Outgoing Faxes via web interface
- Unified Communications and SMS Messaging between telephone extensions and groups of extensions
- Encrypted Voice traffic using 128-bit AES (if the VoIP provider permits it).
- Call Recording can be activated always or per call.
- FollowMe system in order to be always easily traceable.
- Shared and/or individual system Address Book for each user (importable from Outlook, Google, etc.).
- Click to Call.
- Click to Fax.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- Customizable voice announcements
- Caller ID on Call Waiting.
- Call Waiting Management (Queue position announcement, Call Centers, etc.).
- Call Detail Records (CDRS).
- Audio Tele Conferencing.
- Authentication (access to services through passwords and security codes).
- Remote technical support by telephone to reduce the number of on-site visits.
- Full Integration with Less Cost Routing (LCR) via GSM, VoIP, etc.
- Advanced User Interface
- Interfacing with other Software (Management, MUA, CRM, etc.).